What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A prevention guide for back pain and injury
- Showing you how much rest your body needs and it is not what you might be thinking
- Showing you how to relay your symptoms to a doctor and ask the right question
- Showing you which products work best throughout your rehab process
- Showing you what you can do at work to help alleviate back pain
- Showing you what to do if you have shooting pain down your leg
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Back Injury Guide scores 74.40/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://backinjuryguide.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: backinjuryguide.com you’ll also be taken through to backinjuryguide.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)